What Is Zimbra Collaboration?
Zimbra Collaboration is an open source messaging and collaboration solution, trusted by more than 5,000 companies and public sector customers, and over 100 million end users, in over 140 countries. Zimbra includes complete email, address book, calendar, file-sharing and tasks, and can be accessed from the Zimbra Web client, MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird and other standards-based email clients and mobile devices. You can deploy Zimbra as a traditional binary install on Linux or through one of our many Zimbra hosting providers.
- Complete Email and Collaboration Solution with High Availability
- Superior End-User Experience
- Simplified and Integrated Unified Communications
- Reduced Administration and Maintenance
- Advanced Web Client
- Web-Based Administration
- Integrated Unified Communications
- Flexible Deployment Options
- Support for Other Desktop Email Clients
- Mobile Access